This 2 day workshop has as its objective to introduce the participants to the Shingo Model, the Guiding Principles and the Three Revelations of Operational Excellence. With real time discussions and having the host’s plant installations as the learning space, this program is a highly interactive experience. It is designed to have a significant learning and an immediate application of the theory thus liberating the potential in your organization reaching Operational Excellence.
This workshop is aimed at Directors, General Managers, Departmental Managers, Leaders and Lean Change Agents.
As a Discover workshop participant you will:
- Learn and understand the Shingo Model.
- Discover the Three Revelations of Enterprise Excellence.
- Explore how the Guiding Principles articulate ideal behaviors that ultimately lead to sustainable results.
- Understand the process of behavioral assessment through an interactive case study and learning on the site of the host organization.
- Apply what you have learnt with a call to action.
The Three Revelations of Enterprise Excellence are:
- 1. Ideal Results Require Ideal Behaviors
- 2. Purpose and Systems Drive Behavior
- 3. Principles Inform Ideal Behaviors